One to one, couple, family and group counselling.
We are a group of experienced Counsellors and Psychotherapists working in East-Sussex. We believe that therapy should be accessible to all the people who want this type of support.
- 1 to 1 counselling.
- 1 to 1 walking counselling.
- solution focussed, short-term counselling.
- medium to long-term counselling.
- couple counselling with 1 therapist or 2 therapists (tandem therapy).
- family counselling working with parents and children.
- group therapy.
- Mindfulness 8 week courses (MBCT, MBSR, MBRP)
I can help with
Abandonment, Abuse, ADD/ADHD, Addiction(s), Adoption Issues, Anger Management, Attachment issues,Anxiety, Asperger Syndrome, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME Therapy, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Dissociation, Eating disorders, General counselling, Health related issues, Identity problems, Infertility, Life Coaching, Loss, Mens Issues, Mental health issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal Development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self Harm, Service Veterans, Sex related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Womens Issues, Work related issues.
French and English speaker
MBACP / Cert Ed